UPSEE 2017 Online Registration (Started) – How to fill online application form: UPSEE entrance exam is one of the most popular and state level exam which is conducted by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) for admission various courses such as B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm/BHMCT and 2nd year B.Tech etc. Every year a huge number of candidates are appear in this entrance exam and tried to give their best. Those candidates who want to appear in this exam they must fill the online application form UPSEE.
The UPTU 2017 (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) (which is now known as AKTU) is also known as UPSEE Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE). The exam is held for the candidates belonging to the state of Uttar Pradesh, interested in Engineering UG/PG Programs.
- Availability of Application Form: 18th January 2017
- Last date to fill Application Form Online: 5th March 2017 till 11.59 pm
- Admit Card download date: 7th April 2017 till 16th April 2017
- Last date to contact authorities in case of difficulty in downloading admit card: 12th April 2017
- Date of Examination – 16th April 2017
- Answer Keys availability : After 16th April 2017
- Result date – On or before 30th May 2017
- Counselling date – Fourth week of June 2017 to first week of August 2017
For lateral entry in B.Tech or B.Pharma the candidates must have three year diploma in relative field with 45% (40% in case of reserved candidates).
The candidates should be the resident of Uttar Pradesh.
The candidate appearing for the exam should be scored an aggregate of 45% (In case of general candidate) and 40% (In case of reserved category candidate) in the qualifying examination. Only B.Arch will require the qualifying marks as 50%.
The candidate must be passed class 12th from a government recognized board for All UG courses.
For all PG courses the candidates should be passed the graduation with 50% (45% for reserved).
Filling of Application Form shall be through Online.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh INDIA: 226021
Phone: 0522 273 2193
The information and its analysis given over here are based on various press releases/ notifications/ information bulletin available on authentic websites.
UPSEE-2017 Paper Solutions (Set Wise)