UPSEE Entrance Exam 2017
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE 2017), is also known as UPTU Entrance Exam. It is a state level entrance exam. UPSEE is organized by the Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. This entrance exam is conducted for first year degree level & also for lateral entry in engineering, medical, management and many other programmes. Here, candidates can check the complete information about UPSEE 2017.
UPSEE 2017 Exam Dates
|Application Form Start Date||18th January 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||28th February 2017|
|Correction window||27th – 29th March 2017|
|Admit Card Released Date||7th April 2017|
|Date of Examination||16th, 22nd and 23rd April 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling Starts Date||Second week of June 2017|
UPSEE 2017 Application Form
- The UPSEE 2017 Application Form will be provided through online mode only.
- The application form has started from 18th January 2017.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the confirmation page for the future use.
- There is no need to send the hard copy/ photocopy of any documents.
- Before filling the application form, candidates prepare the scanned images of the photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
Candidates can pay the fee only thorough online mode (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking). The examination fee for the online application form is given below.
|Male/Transgender candidates of GEN & OBC category||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates||Rs. 600|
B.Tech, B.Pharm, B. Arch, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MCA, MAM (Dual Degree)
The eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2017 are mentioned below.
- There is no age limit for apply.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination, they can also apply.
|B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass Intermediate examination or equivalent|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Engineering Diploma Holder or B.Sc Graduates|
|B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)||Pharmacy Diploma Holders|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders|
|MBA/MCA||Bachelor Degree or its equivalent|
|MAM||Passed Intermediate examination of U.P Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent|
- Papers: UPTU Entrance Exam 2017 will be organized for 12 papers.
- Type of Questions: The exam will be multiple choice questions except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4).
- Language: The medium of the exam will be Hindi & English both.
- Marking: For each correct response 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Pen Paper: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- CBT: Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11 and Paper 12 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
|B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)||Paper 1|
|B. Tech. (Bio Technology)||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)||Paper 3|
|B. Pharm||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B. Arch||Paper 4|
|MAM (Dual Degree)||Paper 11|
|B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|B.Pharm 2nd Year(for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA 2nd year||Paper 12|