Please note that all scholarship concessions will be confirmed only on the receipt of the attested mark-sheet from the student; and if the marks do not justify the concession, the differential payment will need to be made before the enrolment is finalized. Any student caught employing unfair practice during the Admission-cum-Scholarship-Test (ACST), is subject to immediate expulsion from the examination hall and no refund of ACST fee already paid shall be made at any cost. A student after qualifying ACST and taking admission at any centre of Horizon will be bound by the rules & regulation of that centre and in all matters whatsoever the responsibility will be of that centre only.
The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the Horizon Online Service(s) of Horizon Educational Services Limited (HESL). All products / services and information displayed on Horizon Online Service constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. Horizon Online Services reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
The agreement between you and the HOS shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Horizon Online Services (HOS) you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Horizon Online Service.
- HESL reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product, which is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event, the payment has been processed by Horizon Online Service the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or by SMS.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. HESL will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by HESL for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- HESL shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers / shop etc. (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of HESL.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by HESL through their website www.horizonclasses.com for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. HESL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), HESL has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.horizonagra.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- HESL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees clearly that the use of service(s) Horizon Online Service is at the Users sole risk. The Service(s) of Horizon Online Service is provided without warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied. HESL affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. HESL does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information although HESL current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- Horizon Online Services users/students must send their self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of class X / XII and attach recent three passport size photographs along with dully filled Admission Form (hard copy) to registered office only.
- It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exams or not. HESL is not responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents / Guardian.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any Medical / Engineering Entrance Exams as well as also in Olympiads, NTSE & KVPY national level entrance tests.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Reference ID, and Roll No. of the student.
- Students enrolled with Horizon have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance Exams., like AIPMT, AIIMS, IIT-JEE, AIEEE, Olympiads and NTSE etc. as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
- Every student will be issued an Identity Card. The entry into the classes will be permitted only with Identity Card. If any student is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
- In case any parent/guardian/student misbehaves with any staff members of the Institute unlawfully, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained
- Registered Students can be obtain duplicate I-Card, Set of books & Bag from the Institute against the proof of registration along with payment of Rs. 100/-, Rs. 300/- & Rs. 300/- respectively.
- Once the name of a student is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 500/- for readmission.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- Horizon reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
In case of any dispute, arising out of present terms & conditions, same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Chairman of Horizon Educational Services Ltd. The seat of arbitrator will be at Delhi only. In any case if any matter has to go to the court, only Delhi Court shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters