JEE Advanced 2017 Eligibility, Registration
JEE Advanced 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Registration, Exam Pattern
JEE Advanced examination is conducted to provide admission to eligible candidates in various Bachelor’s degree, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-master Dual Degree in Engineering, Science, Architecture or Pharmaceuticals in IITs and ISM. JEE Advanced is a 2nd stage examination of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). The interested candidates can attempt this examination for 2 consecutive times. The applications are invited from interested candidates all over India and abroad as well.
|Registration will starts from||last week of April 2017|
|Downloading of admit cards will starts from||2nd week of May 2017|
|Examination date of JEE Advanced (paper I & II)||last week of May 2017
|Online publication of ORS & scanned responses||1st week of June 2017|
|Release of answer key||1st week of June 2017|
|Candidates’ feedback on answer key||1st week of June 2017|
|Results declaration||2nd week of June 2017|
|Commencement of online registration of AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test)||2nd week of June 2017
|Examination date for AAT||3rd week of June 2017|
|Results declaration for AAT||3rd week of June 2017|
|Seats allotment will commence from||3rd week of June to 3rd week of July 2017|
The interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria be he/she start with application process. The candidates can complete their registration online from the official website of JEE Advanced. The registration process will starts most probably from last week of April. First of all the candidates need to create their account so that for further procedure they can activate their account by providing login details.
The registration fees for different category candidates are as follows-
For examination centre in India
- For female candidates the fee will be Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/St/PWD candidates the fee will be Rs. 1000/-
- For All other candidates the fee will be Rs. 2000/-
For examination centre in Dubai
- For all candidates fee will be Rs. USD 220
Reservation of seats
|Foreign Nationals candidates||10%|
|Defense Services candidates||2%|
|PWD (in each of the open, OBC-NCL,SC & ST) candidates||3%|
- The candidates must have qualified JEE Mains examination scoring minimum cut-off marks. Top 2 Lakh merit holder candidates from previous year JEE Main examination will be considered for JEE Advanced examination.
- The candidates must have attained the specified age to apply for JEE Advanced examination. 5 years relaxation in age will be provided to SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates qualified higher secondary examination 1sttime with all subjects either in 2016 or 2017. If a candidates waiting for improvement in 2017 then he/she must have appeared the improvement examination in all the subjects.
- The a candidate who has confirmed his/her seat in IIT or ISM but not yet joined the collage then he/she will not be eligible to apply. The candidate whose admission is cancelled will also not be eligible to apply. If a candidate has paid the seat acceptance fee but did not join after reporting then he/she will be eligible to apply.
- There will be 2 papers in JEE Advanced with duration of 3 hours for each paper. The appearing candidates have to attempt both the papers compulsorily.
- There will be 3 sections in both the papers as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The question paper will have MCQ type questions and numerical type questions as well.
- There will be a penalty of marks for some questions.
- The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi.